EBSCO Databases include: ERIC, GreenFILE, Hospitality & Tourism Complete, Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts, Regional Business News, Teacher Reference Center, CINAHL Complete
EBSCO databases are automatically optimized for mobile devices and do not require an app.
Click here to go to EBSCO databases and see for yourself!
EBSCOhost Mobile Applications
If you still want an app, there is one available for the iPhone, the iPod Touch, Android and Blackberry.
- Go to the library's website at www.nscc.ca/library
- In the Articles and eResources tab, go to the drop down menu under or choose a database name
- Select any EBSCO database (see list above)
- Scroll to the bottom of the EBSCO screen and click on EBSCOhost iPhone and Android Applications
- Enter your email address -- this will send you instructions for downloading and a key to use the app
- Download the app from the App Store or from the Play Store (for Android)
- From your mobile device, open your email and click on the words authentication key in your email.
- The app will open and you can begin searching. Under Settings you'll find NSCC's licensed EBSCO databases.
- Authentication key expires in 9 months.
- The iPhone and Android applications currently do not support the eBooks on EBSCOhost databases.