Alerts from EBSCO Databases
Click here for a step-by-step guide to Creating a Search Alert in our EBSCO databases. You can also watch a Video Tutorial on creating Search Alerts in the databases.
Alerts from Novanet
You can Save Queries and Set Alerts in the Novanet Library Catalogue in a few easy steps:
- Login to Novanet (top right corner) using your 16-digit Library Barcode & 4-digit PIN
- Conduct your desired search in the Search Bar
- Once you receive a list of results, scroll down until you see the Save Query icon on the left side of the page, at the bottom of the Refine My Results panel
- Name your query and select either Save (to save your search query in your Novanet account) or Save & Alert (to receive an alert via email). Enter your desired email address to receive an email alert.
- Visit your e-Shelf (top right corner of the page) to see and edit your saved queries and alerts.