Print on Demand (POD)
NSCC offers students a Print on Demand(POD) option for open textbooks.
- The native format for an OER including open textbooks is digital.
- Digital formats are available at NO cost.
- Creating a print copy is always an option -- Print on your own or use NSCC's POD service for students.
- Print is available for the cost of creating a print copy.
- Links to the POD order form are included on the information page for open textbooks in NSCC Pressbooks.
- Select the "Buy Book" button to link out to the POD order form.
- Student Print on Demand (POD) requests are processed by the IT Campus Bookstore.
- NSCC Open Textbooks are also listed in the Campus eBookstore on the program course page.
Faculty or Program Print Requests
Request print copies directly from Print Services using the Online Print Request tool.