: Students or colleagues receiving or accessing a CSA OnDemand Standard link have go into CSA OnDemand via NSCC Libraries' website
FIRST, before the link will work. Off-site you will be prompted for your W# and password (same as used for NSCC email). An example message is provided below.
You can link to specific Standards using the Share button located above the View Online and Download PDF options. Links can be pasted into an email or added to a Brightspace course.
When you select Share, a window will appear on your screen with the permalink to that Standard. Select Copy Link.
Add Standard Link to a Brightspace Course
- Copy Link
- In Brightspace course and module you wish to add link, select New > Create a File.
- In the Rich Text Editor, type the name of the Standard and hyperlink it using the Link you copied from CSA OnDemand.
- Provide a message to students that they must access CSA OnDemand via NSCC Libraries' webpage FIRST in order for the link to work. If you provide a link to CSA OnDemand (the main collection link) set it to Open in New Window in Brightspace.
An example message might be:
To link to Standard Z317.5-17 Illumination Design in Health Care Facilities
- Go to NSCC Libraries’ CSA OnDemand link FIRST: https://store-csagroup-org.ezproxy.nscc.ca/ondemand/s/ (NOTE to Course designers: this link works best if it opens in a New Window - set that when you add it)
- Off-site you will be prompted with your w# and password – same as for your NSCC email
- Then click on the Standard link provided: (i.e. https://view-csagroup-org.ezproxy.nscc.ca/WmzNBZ )